Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: backward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture I: On the Nature and Destiny of Man and World
- are transported backward through the whole course of time. We
- nightly going backward. And, at bottom, even this going
- backward is only an illusion. In reality, our ego and astral
- actually, by going backward, recapitulate what you have
- the tendency to go backward.
- death, we must go backward across the whole span of time
- investigate all the phenomena backwards and forwards. One
- nightly experiences, lived again over, but backward, our whole
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture II: Life between Death and a New Incarnation
- takes shape in such a way that he goes backward and
- While we are in the midst of this going backward, our whole
- living backward. Our spirit-body, however, is only partly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: