Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: descend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture I: On the Nature and Destiny of Man and World
- from which we descended after acquiring a physical body by
- are brought back to that moment when we descended from
- which do not descend into the physical world.
- carried within us when descending from the spiritual
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture II: Life between Death and a New Incarnation
- after descending again into earthly life. Our work,
- shall descend again to earth. Having first grown into the
- spiritual germ of the physical body has already descended
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture III: Our Experiences at Night, Life after Death
- spirit descended to earth and was clothed in a physical body.
- exalted Sun-spirit, Christ, descended to earth, became a human
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture IV: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 1
- descend into those regions possessed by us, in the next
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture V: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 2
- so ancient man experienced, in his fifties, the descending line
- spirit before I descended to the physical world. While dwelling
- name): The Christ is a Being Who shall never descend to the
- before descending to earth, within spiritual worlds in
- consciousness of the fact that before descending to earth, they
- their communion with the Christ after He had descended on earth
- destiny in the body of Jesus of Nazareth. The God descended
- formerly signified to them, before they had descended to
- Golgotha, descended from heaven to earth. If as men we speak of
- descended from heaven to earth. And we can feel ourselves
- Christ has descended to earth in order that men, who no longer
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture VI: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 3
- descending to earth.” Now they had to say: “the
- worlds are descended to the earth.” They are
- descended. We need only to look for the path upon which they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: