Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture I: On the Nature and Destiny of Man and World
- Geology can be handled today in the same manner. We can
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture III: Our Experiences at Night, Life after Death
- evolution has taken the following course: On the one hand, man
- the other hand, utter darkness gradually overlaid that which
- Simultaneously, the correct use of arms and hands is
- speech is the fact that the speech-center of right-handed
- the right hand, vigorously executed by means of man's
- hand and the third convolution at the left, the so-called Broca
- legs and hands, reach up into the speech organism, so all that
- as he masters the faculty of walking and handling objects, what
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture IV: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 1
- willing. Suppose that you stretch out your hand in order to
- that you are going to stretch out your hand. This is what you
- so that your hand be enabled to grasp an object: of all this
- When attaining imagination on the one hand, we attain, on the
- directions (by learning how to walk, how to handle objects, and
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture VI: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 3
- we shall see, on the one hand, standing there before our soul
- the other hand, by exercising the memory too little —
- right way only if, on the other hand, the cry is uttered:
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: