Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: real
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture I: On the Nature and Destiny of Man and World
- man's being, within the realm of earth-life, is connected not
- the things contributed by the heavenly realms, by the divine
- in the daytime (it really does not matter when; but I
- the heavenly realms to earth. Hence, if we fall asleep, for
- real sleep, we actually become children again with regard to
- backward is only an illusion. In reality, our ego and astral
- our real ego were identical. Our everyday ego, however, is not
- the same as our real ego; that remains standing at the
- the mirrored image of the real ego. And what we see is
- the mirrored image of the real ego reflected back to us, from
- “ego,” which is only the mirrored image of the real
- present moment to the real ego and astral body, both of
- becoming realities which acquire ever greater expansion. Two,
- must remember that our real ego and our real astral body are
- not really feel as if our earth-life were ended, until three
- might be said — from the heavenly realms. Actually we go
- advance after death. In reality, however, we retrace our steps
- dwelling outside of the divine realms.
- children” who stand again within the heavenly realms, we
- now the human being beholds what he really is. Just as
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture II: Life between Death and a New Incarnation
- will realize that the human being, while continuously occupied
- etheric body, feels himself to be at this time in the realm of
- spiritual moon forces. We must realize that all the world
- eye. We are in the realm of these entities while retracing our
- dwell in the realm of the moon.
- moon realm.
- soul world into the spirit realm. This is connected with the
- see the sun in its real aspect: not from the side turned
- fully see that it is a spiritual realm.
- Thus we enter the realm of the spiritual world. For it does not
- or be incorporeal men dwelling in the spiritual world. And now
- incorporeal human beings, we weave the woof and weft of
- this, however, is not true. In reality, the ovum consists of
- spiritual beings could really be viewed as individualities. The
- cosmos, we grow later into real, concrete human history. And
- and a new birth. Yet you will have realized what a wealth of
- spiritual beings. It is really wonderful to discover in the
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture III: Our Experiences at Night, Life after Death
- realize that on sinking into slumber we do not stand still at
- duration of our sleep does not really matter. Although it
- When the human personality enters the realm of sleep with his
- divine-spiritual element. This is our real experience when
- The human being does not always realize whence he derives his
- new birth. What we really undergo every night is not an actual
- can be comprehended only by someone having real insight
- stood at their side, helping them to become real human
- comprehension of what the Mystery of Golgotha really
- When we enter the realm of sleep, our whole world becomes
- ego and astral body. Here the moral world order appears real,
- would seem something real, something secure; and the physical
- physical realm of natural law.
- we could acquire no real conception of the spiritual world.
- is impossible to become a real anthroposophist without
- This spiritual science is to become real science which leads to
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture IV: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 1
- And only mental activity, thinking, is a matter of real
- means of our ordinary consciousness, the real nature of will.
- accidental. And it really seems as if the two persons had been
- having real insight into human life cannot help but say that,
- penetrated by spiritual reality and essence; intuition, when we
- stand amid spiritual reality and essence.
- attain imagination, real spiritual knowledge of the life lived
- karma that will be realized in our next earth-life is being
- might believe that those able to fathom the realm of sleep
- begin to realize how stupid we have become since our childhood.
- parents. If we once realize how the child, in a karmic
- earthly realm, they are able to foresee who their parents are
- becomes so powerful that it is really able to sink down during
- perception transposes what is really a continuous course of
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture V: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 2
- realized that the so-called apprentice had to be treated
- reality — for all these reasons their physical body from
- physical body did not really belong to him, but more or less to
- real feelings, they could say: “It is speaking within
- was really the case that people after attaining the forties
- realm of the shades.
- penetrated by a knowledge that can be really understood by
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture VI: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 3
- however, was no longer really understood by him.
- relation to the Festivals. You will realize how much less
- have become from man's real being. Anyone inwardly connected
- real consequences will not appear before the person in
- correct way. We must realize one thing: What experimental
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: