Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sensible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture I: On the Nature and Destiny of Man and World
- are occurring in the physical-sensible worlds wherein we dwell
- things are quite different from things in the physical-sensible
- super-sensible destinies.
- spiritual-super-sensible has often been called by me, as well as
- super-sensible knowledge, we may take a look at what is
- physical-sensible. When reaching the spirit and soul state, we
- represent as human beings belonging to a super-sensible world
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture IV: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 1
- viewpoint instead of an external, sensible-intellectual
- earth-lives is expressed, in a sensible image, by the firm
- super-sensible world. It is true that the astral element is
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture V: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 2
- sensible-physical that the spiritual vanished more or less from
- Christ-event in its super-sensible aspect. Here the desire was
- Christ, we also find anew the approach to the super-sensible
- ourselves, in the midst of the sensible events of earthly
- evolution, into the knowledge of a super-sensible event:
- sensible way. Only in the Mystery of Golgotha something
- super-sensible mingled with earthly events. And this can be
- understood only out of a super-sensible knowledge.
- super-sensible world — a relationship formerly attained by
- still existing in the spiritual-super-sensible sphere, our
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture VI: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 3
- merely the physical-sensible, we shall call forth a cry
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: