Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture I: On the Nature and Destiny of Man and World
- of this matter by pointing out that the whole evolution of
- are transported backward through the whole course of time. We
- this whole human thought-being is dissolved into the cosmos.
- death, we must go backward across the whole span of time
- While standing amidst earth-life, we judge the whole
- thirty years ago. This can be done. Now the whole physical
- how his being is scattered out into the whole world. He also
- nightly experiences, lived again over, but backward, our whole
- cosmic men; find our whole being transfused, as it were, into
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture II: Life between Death and a New Incarnation
- connects us with the whole world. For the world through which
- vast range of interests and sweep the whole world with their
- a whole world. They can gaze at our world as if through a
- matter), but also of soul and spirit, so the whole universe,
- the whole cosmos, is indwelled by soul and spirit. And not only
- While we are in the midst of this going backward, our whole
- an external way, but what lies inside the human skin are whole
- whole universes are compressed to miniature forms.
- spirit, we see whole worlds compressed into a small
- as more grandiose than the whole range of the mighty Alps. For
- what lies inside of man is the whole spiritual cosmos in
- your eye — the inside of the eye alone represents a whole
- appearing in material form — of the whole spiritual
- in his soul-life. Then the whole spiritual cosmos would be
- we incorporate the whole memory of the world. If you consider
- universe, the whole cosmos. Just as mountains, rivers, stars,
- spiritual beings; when they become manifest to us as a whole. I
- foresee, as if prophetically, the whole span of generations.
- were. The spiritual world is revealed to us as a whole. Now we
- entrance of the child's whole being into the state of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture III: Our Experiences at Night, Life after Death
- whole gist of my remarks will have shown you that every night
- person feels himself, as it were, disseminated into the whole
- need of having the whole world permeated by an all-encompassing
- whole constitution as human beings enables us to transfer
- whole universe.
- Consider that this whole soul-experience during sleep has
- When we enter the realm of sleep, our whole world becomes
- whole world has been turned upside down. To the sleeper
- cerebral convolution. The whole mobility of arms and fingers;
- the human being's whole ability to move and maintain
- when, out of the whole world ether, he gathered the substance
- the whole world's feelings, and also of the whole world's
- not only the human intellect but the whole human being. Thereby
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture IV: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 1
- whole organism; how it is imparted to the muscles, the bones,
- the methods of spiritual research and look into the whole
- might be raised: If all this be true, then our whole life is
- explain to you by means of another fact how the whole of
- whole evolution. And only by comprehending in this way a single
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture V: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 2
- looked forward, during their whole life, to this stage of
- Indian felt that, once he had attained the fifties, his whole
- came forth by itself, that he had it in common with his whole
- Thus a great transformation of mankind's whole evolution
- which bestowed a spiritual element upon the whole earth, just
- as the sun bestows a physical element upon the whole earth. The
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture VI: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 3
- single human being living at a certain time and mankind's whole
- her whole soul and thereby lets come out of the earth-element
- during the Christmas-time, her whole soul. Thus the birth of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: