Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- look away from the Earth to the Earth's cosmic environment. When
- or another in cosmic space. Such are the results that can be attained
- cosmic picture of the human skin with the sense-organs. If you take
- inscribes into the cosmic ether what is present in the human being
- the Cosmic Rhythms become audible for us in the spirit. And we
- form, to correspond with these Cosmic Rhythms?
- in the realm of Cosmic Music, for it is all rhythm and melody. If we
- and the form is what the melody sings to us! Cosmic Rhythm
- Cosmic Melody. When we have completed the picture, we have
- before us Cosmic Music made perceptible in space, the Cosmic Music
- the Cosmic Music we learn how to draw these organs of secretion, and
- Something new arises out of the Cosmic Music. The tones begin to blend
- meaning in this Cosmic Music. The Cosmic Music changes into
- speech Cosmic Speech that is spoken forth by the
- as the Cosmic Word becomes audible. We must now draw something else
- must express the meaning of the single Cosmic Words. We find that when
- we give expression to these Cosmic Words and bring that expression
- someone were to tell us something which we then write down. Cosmic
- From the world of the planets has come the human form in its Cosmic
- Archangels and Angels, are working and weaving at this cosmic
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- are an expression of the form that is inscribed into the cosmic ether.
- imposing in the Cosmic Music. It comes from what the souls of
- of it now that it resounds as Cosmic Music. This form of man
- whole Universe is reflected, expresses in cosmic tone man's outer form
- had a visual idea of man; we receive in cosmic sound the idea of the
- As time goes on, man becomes a part of the Cosmic Word itself. What at
- into articulate parts of the Cosmic Word. Man speaks forth
- the spoken Cosmic Word in its very being. There, men live in and with
- that he spoke forth in the Cosmic Word becomes once again the Music of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- perception the Moon mirrors a vast number of cosmic forces. And what
- Venus sphere. For here the forces of cosmic love pour down upon him.
- forces of cosmic love flood his being in the Venus sphere if, on
- is the great cosmic meeting-place of all those Spiritual Beings who
- Cosmos to form the cosmic colony of the Moon. But in later times we
- to the domain of Mars. The strongest cosmic influence working upon
- In our time we are learning what cosmic battle is. We can
- mysteries; but we know that in cosmic existence war is being waged
- earlier periods of civilisation. This cosmic iron, in its spiritual
- with this iron Michael arms Himself for His task in the cosmic war.
- that in our age we can learn how Michael takes the cosmic iron, which
- human blood, and therewith also a cosmic significance.
- people the cosmic colony of the Moon.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- happening in some nebula out in cosmic space, it is just the same as
- Moon as it appears in the sky. In reality the Moon is a cosmic colony
- leads him still further out into the cosmic expanse, out into the wide
- called living his way into the Cosmic Music, the Music of the
- Spheres. He hears, in cosmic harmony and cosmic melody, the meaning,
- cosmic harmony and cosmic melody. It is chiefly the life of feeling
- cosmic melody and cosmic harmony vibrating through his entire being.
- fallen away and we have come to resemble in form the cosmic sphere
- Earth into the Cosmic Music when man enters the Sun existence after
- spiritual image of the great cosmic sphere. On and on leads the path,
- Hierarchies from whose entire being Cosmic Speech sounds forth
- into universal space. For man is now in the region where Cosmic Music
- becomes Cosmic Speech. At first he hears it; then he is himself
- interwoven into the Cosmic Speech. Instead of the imitative speech of
- consists of Beings who are the Knowers of the Cosmic Speech. There are
- the Mars sphere are those who in their whole nature are Cosmic Word.
- They are the Guardians of the Cosmic Speech.
- the Beings who are the guardians of the Cosmic Thoughts. These
- Picture to yourselves that man becomes a kind of image of the cosmic
- through Mars he becomes part of the Cosmic Speech, he grows one with
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- an ether-sphere, emerging from the sphere of the cosmic ether.
- substance into a cosmic eye through which man gazes out into the wide
- something; they become for us cosmic memories.
- out into the cosmic spaces; in this new experience it is as though you
- with our whole being, since it is they who are then our cosmic
- prose, but as cosmic poetry, let me rather say, when we
- ourselves rise to the level of cosmic poetry. At first we listen in
- been built up by the smelting and fusing of metals in the cosmic fire.
- In the smelting of the metals by the cosmic fires, we see the deeds of
- reveals the kinship of the cosmic fires by which the metals are
- microcosm. The majestic flames of cosmic fire that rise up from the
- molten metals stream out to the boundaries of cosmic space for
- these cosmic fires in which the metals are being smelted and made
- volatile. What is thus made volatile streams out into cosmic space, to
- And what thus returns from cosmic space enables the tiny child who
- descending cosmic forces, as they work in the universe, and of their
- what was burning in it, was sent forth into cosmic spaces to the Gods
- utterance to the cosmic mysteries in the midst of which man stands.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: