Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- was said to be “what the Gods willed.” The world was
- divided for man into what the Gods have willed and what the Gods have
- one with it; we are finding our way to the Gods, and to our own
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- However God-forsaken are many of those who expound science to-day,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- grasp, said that if God had left him to create the Universe he would
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- learns the speech of the Gods, and in the Jupiter sphere the thoughts
- of the Gods, so in his first passage through the Saturn existence he
- learns to know all that lives in the memory of the Gods of our
- man acquired through having perceived the thoughts of the Gods, is
- among the Gods! What can grow within us as the result of
- man by the work performed upon the human being by the Gods
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- what was burning in it, was sent forth into cosmic spaces to the Gods
- thee, O Flame, I commit what is mine on Earth, that the Gods may
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: