Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jupiter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- gaze to the planetary bodies outside the Earth: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars,
- thirty years, to move around the Sun; Jupiter needs a much shorter
- Jupiter, or whatever it may be. Now what is thus revealed to the eyes
- of sense Jupiter here, Saturn there has also an ether
- that this form extends as far as Jupiter, where the same process is
- repeated. Jupiter is blotted out and what comes into being in the
- come in contact with the picture formed by Jupiter. In a wonderful
- may have found the Jupiter-picture or the Saturn-picture and
- movement of Saturn seen in conjunction with the movement of Jupiter
- there work Saturn and Jupiter. When, therefore, we follow the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- man passes into the Mars sphere, then into the Jupiter sphere and into
- through the regions of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars to the region of the
- through the spheres of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, out into the surging
- Man's journey then leads him into the region of Jupiter where dwell
- so, during his journey through the spheres of Mars and Jupiter, he is
- experience in his passage through Jupiter.
- learns the speech of the Gods, and in the Jupiter sphere the thoughts
- of the faculty of human memory. And in the Jupiter sphere, all that
- of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, to the world of the Stars, and then made
- the return journey through Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. All this time his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: