Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mars
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- gaze to the planetary bodies outside the Earth: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars,
- time; Mars still less, and so on. Let us say, we look out into the
- produce a picture in the heavens. We come to Mars, and the same thing
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- to the domain of Mars. The strongest cosmic influence working upon
- humanity to-day is the impulse which comes from Mars existence. We can
- become acquainted with these Mars influences between death and a new
- upon a man when he has passed into the Mars sphere. The Sun extends
- which follow. The Sun's influences remain; but the Mars existence
- speak further of the journey of the human being through the Mars
- old ascribed iron to Mars iron which has a significance for
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- man passes into the Mars sphere, then into the Jupiter sphere and into
- through the regions of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars to the region of the
- Man continues his wandering and comes into the Mars existence. What do
- we mean when we say: Man conies into the Mars existence? It is now no
- through the spheres of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, out into the surging
- waves of the Cosmos. In the Mars region the human being lives among
- the population of Mars if I may so express myself.
- The inhabitants of Mars are discovered to be either discarnate human
- through the sphere of Mars he acquires conscious knowledge of the
- Beings who people this region. The spiritual population of Mars
- the Mars sphere are those who in their whole nature are Cosmic Word.
- through Mars he becomes part of the Cosmic Speech, he grows one with
- so, during his journey through the spheres of Mars and Jupiter, he is
- happenings of our planetary system. Just as in the Mars sphere man
- Going now further on his path of return, man comes again into the Mars
- process is a spiritual process. As man passes again through Mars
- first passage through the Mars sphere, and which enabled him to
- It is also during this return journey through the Mars sphere that the
- of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, to the world of the Stars, and then made
- the return journey through Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. All this time his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: