Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- then the Earth herself, Venus, Mercury, Moon regarding the Moon
- Mercury, Moon. We have, now, a complete picture with its different
- Venus and Mercury, moving in spiral forms. Then comes the Sun. The Sun
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- The next sphere into which the human being passes is that of Mercury.
- but eventually man enters the sphere of Mercury, the dwelling-place of
- influence upon the domain of his will. In the Mercury-sphere
- Mercury sphere depends to a great extent upon whether, here on Earth,
- the material, confronts the Beings in the Mercury sphere with
- he completes first the Moon existence, then enters upon the Mercury
- Mercury influences, for example, were particularly strong during the
- upon the Earth by Mercury. During the Egypto-Chaldean epoch the Venus
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- into the Mercury sphere, the Venus sphere and the Sun sphere. That is
- Mercury sphere, where the spirit-germs of the other organs have to be
- The return journey continues through the Mercury and the Venus
- and Mercury he can, so to speak, arrange for his destiny to be brought
- on through the spheres of Mercury and Venus; and its clarity continues
- of Mercury existence on the return journey, we still have a
- Mercury existence, toning it down to the dream consciousness in which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: