Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: science
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- Science as a Human and Personal Way of Life.
- to a conclusion between truth and untruth in the realm of science we
- truths of spiritual science. As we gradually find our way on this new
- reject. In spiritual science we are not content to say of something
- with the Spiritual Science I am representing here. We approach it in
- position in this respect. Spiritual Science, in the sense we
- alter, for Spiritual Science has power to quicken and awaken man
- experience. Hence it is that Spiritual Science leads directly into a
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- science and which have also brought about the greatest
- it cannot be denied that natural science owes its great
- with here. Natural science has worked thoroughly towards being
- of science itself.
- life and also in the usual science, then in the beginning
- science today. Those who want to gain knowledge about that
- the objection: In natural science one must not be a dilettante
- to that which in natural science is reached with much trouble.
- But it is only the path which is different. In natural science
- those who say of the adherents of spiritual science that they
- civilization of the present time. Natural science and many
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- substances and forces, we have, truly speaking, no science which
- science comes along and by one means or another and it is
- modern science knows about him. Such a study will reveal much. From
- all that physiology, biology, chemistry and other sciences can
- whom modern science speaks. Approaching modern science in this way in
- acquainted himself with certain preparatory sciences, he passes on to
- find an atmosphere of doubt and uncertainty.) In natural science we
- not the fault of the natural science but of those who expound it. We
- should never speak of science as boring, but rather of
- science, for science has undoubtedly good solid matter to offer.
- However God-forsaken are many of those who expound science to-day,
- science herself has the co-operation of good Spirits. When, however,
- age it is natural science alone that has something to offer to those
- But now what does this natural science teach us about man? It speaks
- that science has not anything more to offer. The only course left open
- methods of science, namely, to the founding of a real science of
- upon experience in and observation of the spiritual. Such a science is
- of the Higher Worlds, Occult Science and others,
- natural science. What the Earth has to offer to the eyes of sense,
- of natural science. For if we have eyes only for the earthly we can
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- instinctive Spiritual Science as the mercurial tendency.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- signpost. Descriptions of the stars as given by physical science are
- of quite secondary importance, for physical science is dealing with
- Occult Science,
- make any headway in face of material science! People are so proud of
- in material science, but a more accurate research would reveal the
- These things can be known to-day through Spiritual Science, It is not
- Spiritual Science itself. If Anthroposophy is found to be in agreement
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- out into space. Physical science tells us the exact proportion in
- the square of the distance. Science will not, however, admit that the
- which has been acquired here on Earth. Science has derived this
- heavens. It ought not therefore to surprise us when Spiritual Science
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- tendency of Spiritual Science would be to lead to an undervaluing of
- outcome of Spiritual Science. It can only serve to bring home to us
- view of modern science, they talk of it as if it were nothing but empty
- spiritual science can bring us into a right relation, between death
- which in days of yore was connected with the science of those times,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: