Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: universe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- man moves through the Universe with a delirious rapidity man,
- who is utterly insignificant in relation to the great Universe.
- their own being, and therewith of the universe. For in the course of
- Universe. At the stage of Intuition, what was known in earlier times
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- there in the universe. This is merely the aspect of the Sun that is
- from without in the great Universe, the Sun shows itself as a
- Third Hierarchies, shines out into the universe, into the Cosmos.
- We feel ourselves one with the whole wide Universe. And what we were
- The whole Universe is reflected in us as in an eye of the spirit, and
- Universe, and the judgement then becomes a part of his destiny. And in
- whole Universe is reflected, expresses in cosmic tone man's outer form
- of the Universe now come to him perceptions which were not
- them in the other beings around him. The Universe now begins to arise
- before him as an outer Universe. He learns also of his relation with
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- universe changes. The faculty of thinking, especially that abstract
- grasp, said that if God had left him to create the Universe he would
- Universe. Human beings have, as you know, infinite faith in their own
- Give me matter, and I will make a universe. That
- Sun-substance into the Universe through these dark portals. And the
- particularly in our age that the Beings who rule over the Universe
- attention to great affairs of the Universe which underlie our whole
- Universe. In this age what we have to learn is to make the right use
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- of the Universe, we have to remember that there is an unbroken,
- made acquainted with the mysteries of the spiritual Universe. We shall
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- the Earth separated from the rest of the Universe. We see the Earth as
- our consciousness is borne out into the universe on the wings of the
- life. The universe is full of splendour, and it is right that what we
- in the Universe, that moral life in which not only human souls
- bearings in the dynamics of the universe. And then we see how the
- of the universe! Then the faculties of speaking and thinking begin to
- must reach out on every hand to the mysteries of the universe
- the Spiritual Universe. Man is in truth a universe in miniature. Only
- descending cosmic forces, as they work in the universe, and of their
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: