Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: venus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- then the Earth herself, Venus, Mercury, Moon regarding the Moon
- inscribed into the ether a picture that extends also to Venus,
- Venus and Mercury, moving in spiral forms. Then comes the Sun. The Sun
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- Venus sphere. For here the forces of cosmic love pour down upon him.
- forces of cosmic love flood his being in the Venus sphere if, on
- forces of the Venus sphere are changed within him into forces of
- wrath. This is the mystery of man's sojourn in the Venus
- care and nurture in the Venus sphere the will, which in earthly
- existence, then Venus and then the Sun. Of what follows we shall speak
- upon the Earth by Mercury. During the Egypto-Chaldean epoch the Venus
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- into the Mercury sphere, the Venus sphere and the Sun sphere. That is
- For the second time man passes through the Venus sphere and the
- The return journey continues through the Mercury and the Venus
- second time. And in his passage through the cosmic colonies of Venus
- on through the spheres of Mercury and Venus; and its clarity continues
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: