Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- physical organs. When we are active and creative, we — so to
- spiritually active beings — as we do this, we come into a
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- active, they express themselves — albeit not in theories,
- already finds it very active when one lives in thoughts induced
- becomes aware of how a living inner being, something active,
- active within him. In short, that which we usually only have as
- one truly doesn't imagine anything and is yet as active as one
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- Saturn is not inactive in relation to the ether in which the whole
- Dynamis. Beings of the Second Hierarchy are active in the shaping of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- inwardly active quietude of soul you let old memories rise up
- active in the life which we ourselves are now sharing with them. They
- world, the influences of Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones are active in
- were active in this process, though with them worked always the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: