Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ancient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- the soul and spirit, based, as was ancient spiritual knowledge,
- In ancient times men visualised this movement of the planetary bodies
- constellations. The Ancients knew how to describe the courses of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- Teachers who lived among men in very ancient times of Earth evolution.
- When we look back with real understanding to ancient times, we cannot
- left behind them on Earth what we know as the ancient, primordial
- Wisdom. This ancient Wisdom has grown dim in the course of the ages
- to the presence of these primeval Initiates. Thus, in the ancient
- admiration in the echoes we still possess of ancient Indian Wisdom.
- period of ancient Persian civilisation, but human beings were already
- Ancient Indian civilisation
- Ancient Persian civilisation
- a question of a revival of ancient traditions but of a re-discovery by
- with ancient lore, that does not show that Anthroposophy is merely a
- under the influence of the ancient Divine Wisdom possessed by those
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- This is a first feeling that can come over us. Many an ancient song,
- many an ancient myth, brimful of wonderful revelations, rings to us
- the Earth, those ancient days when the Earth was one with the other
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: