Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aspect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- exploration of every aspect of the sense world and does not in
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- human being and study him quite honestly from the aspect of what
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- there in the universe. This is merely the aspect of the Sun that is
- the wide spaces of the Cosmos. We see from the Earth only that aspect
- their outer aspect.
- This opens up quite a new aspect of our study. When we pass through
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- merely their outward aspect. In their inner reality they are
- have their dwelling, in the Moon. To crude perception the outer aspect
- physical eyes, is its outward aspect only. In its inner aspect the Sun
- Spartans. Yet everywhere in Greece the Sun, in its spiritual aspect as
- material aspect of the heavens did not really begin until the time of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- says: Here on Earth things present such and such an aspect, but out in
- in some of its aspects, the spirit nature of man, his super-sensible
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- A study of man as he is on Earth presents an aspect in relation to his
- worthy aspects, and find it again in its deeper meaning from a higher,
- things in their spiritual aspect if we were obliged to tell ourselves
- beautiful aspect of this field of knowledge. Every metal and every
- else that is usually only regarded from the prosaic aspect of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: