Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- Destiny, we say, is hard to bear. So little good seems
- spiritual world which bears the stamp of eternity. As we come to
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- bears this world of nature within himself in his outer physical
- spiritual world, as beings who take into themselves and bear
- said to themselves: that which we bear within us, we can only
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- which, to begin with, bears some resemblance to the physical form of
- in the arms too we bear the content of our destiny, namely, the good
- the forces which the planets bring to bear on one another. Perceptions
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- bear this in mind in connection with all the descriptions I shall now
- itself into a bearer of the impulse of freedom, is due to the fact
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- go further in our study we have constantly to bear in mind the oneness
- system. Saturn is the mighty bearer of the memory of all the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- hard to bear. But for one who is conscious of the deeply human quality
- within you, memories which bear on their wings many an event of long
- order that the knowledge may bear fruit after we have passed through
- bearings in the dynamics of the universe. And then we see how the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: