Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: behind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- naturally reject and cast behind us views that we cannot help seeing
- to look also beyond and behind the world of the senses — for in
- impulses. The moral and ethical impulses that are behind our actions
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- behind every part of him we see a world of spiritual, cosmic Beings.
- know what is behind it all, to know something of the mystery of the
- direction of the skeleton from behind forwards, we must pass from Moon
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- shut off that which lives behind the merely material. But now imagine
- but that which lies behind it as Being is not rightly understood by
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- is quite useless there. We have to leave behind us the thinking of
- thinking must be left behind. The further we pass out into the
- left behind them on Earth what we know as the ancient, primordial
- There below him lies another world the Earth he has left behind
- in our time he reaches to what lies behind outer sense-existence. When
- is strife, there is war and conflict in the spiritual, behind the
- right way in face of these Powers of Strife behind the veils of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: