Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodies
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- system, those heavenly bodies which are manifestly connected in
- gaze to the planetary bodies outside the Earth: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars,
- is inscribed in the ether by the planetary bodies. While we are
- In ancient times men visualised this movement of the planetary bodies
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- bodies have been laid aside, when, that is, he has passed through the
- incarnate in physical bodies, but also, as an integral and spiritual
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- but in ether bodies which, since then, they have for the most
- part laid aside, for they are now in astral bodies. These primeval
- should not have bodies which could be used for putting this impulse
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- us by certain heavenly bodies.
- the heavenly bodies concerned. When, therefore, we speak of these
- spiritual regions in terms of heavenly bodies, we are using a correct
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: