Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: discover
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- something he has discovered out of his own experience, it will
- make an interesting discovery. The abstract concept, it denotes
- inwardness. We discover that the whole being and existence of man
- earlier years, we discover with the eye of the spirit what we could
- further in this kind of observation of life and discover that all we
- discover the man we were! For he is a complete stranger to us now.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- in respect of this. If we want to discover our own being, then
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- which man thinks he has discovered to be movements around the Sun,
- this picture is? We unriddle it and discover what it is a great
- sense-organs. That, then, is the first thing. We discover a connection
- Now we make a second discovery. We look at the planets in
- his moral deeds. And so, after death, the human being discovers in the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- a question of a revival of ancient traditions but of a re-discovery by
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- The inhabitants of Mars are discovered to be either discarnate human
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- can at any rate be discovered, that leads man on to the highest.
- is that places man higher than the animal cannot be discovered until
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: