Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- evades us like a dream; its great and far-reaching conceptions slip
- that are beyond space and beyond time, they seem like a dream, and
- level of consciousness. They vanish-away like a dream if one tries to
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- believe that because I start from the dream I already give it
- value for knowledge. However, this dream life is immensely
- the dream life, will have noticed that in a certain sense the
- soul life appears much more characteristically in a dream than
- wants to observe oneself. You have observed the dreams and have
- initially found two types of dream. As you know, the dream
- the dream creates initially something which appears
- dream. Initially pictures of experiences which we went through
- of life, dreams create impossible pictures, chaotic pictures.
- which we experienced is conjured up to us in dream in a chaotic
- fashion. That is one kind of dream. The other kind is that in
- kind of symbolic image. Who would not have dreamt of suffering
- heart. Or we dream that we are walking past a fence. We see how
- toothache. In the one case, when we dreamt of the boiling hot
- palpitating strongly. In the other case, when we dreamt of the
- things knows that a certain area of dreams is characterised by
- inner organs being shown to us symbolically in the dream.
- former psychologists who have worked with dreams have developed
- a very valid view about the relationship of man to dreams. They
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- degrees of human consciousness. Consciousness during dream-life is
- death still clearer. As a dream is to reality, so is all our life on
- the little child, the dreaming little child. Consciousness has dimmed
- into dream! This is the moment when the being of soul-and-spirit can
- Mercury existence, toning it down to the dream consciousness in which
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- dream, nor to any abstract thought, but to a first actual realisation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: