Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dwell
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- and as we let the eye of the spirit dwell upon Their deeds, lo,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- borne into the Spirit indwelling the planetary movements, the Spirit
- indwelling the forces of the planetary spheres; until the moment comes
- dwelling-place of the Beings of the Third Hierarchy the Angels,
- the dwelling place of the Third Hierarchy and also of human
- dwelling-place of the Second Hierarchy.
- imperceptible and physical, dwell the Beings of the First Hierarchy
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- Spiritual Beings who have their dwelling-place in the Moon. What kind
- the Moon has become a dwelling place in itself for Spiritual Beings.
- have their dwelling, in the Moon. To crude perception the outer aspect
- but eventually man enters the sphere of Mercury, the dwelling-place of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- Man's journey then leads him into the region of Jupiter where dwell
- in the Saturn sphere dwell those Spiritual Beings who preserve the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: