Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: enable
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- this, when it has undergone change inside him, enables him to replace
- enables us to distinguish spiritual truths in yet another way, for it
- Man's own natural feeling for reality will enable him to take hold of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- methods which enable a man actually to perceive the spiritual,
- those parts of man's organism which enable him to move about in the
- with it. Then, passing on to what enables man to move to his
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- evolution. But when they had once given the impetus which enabled him
- who now enter the sphere in which he is living. And that will enable
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- qualities and how this enables him to see other beings similar in
- fallen right away. But the faculty of soul that enabled us to speak,
- enables him to be a citizen of the Cosmos and to live in the Cosmos
- memories, enables the foundation to be laid now in his head for the
- first passage through the Mars sphere, and which enabled him to
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- that learning to read will enable us to fathom many a world-mystery
- volatilised in the fires of the Cosmos, enables the little child to
- and strengthen your soul and enable you to find the solution of a
- And what thus returns from cosmic space enables the tiny child who
- they turn and come back again and are then the forces which enable the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: