Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ether
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- present-day knowledge is so acquired, whether it be based on
- whether ideas enrich life or impoverish it, strengthen and aid life,
- are being brought together with the spiritual world, we are becoming
- depends on his coming together with the world in this way. Similarly,
- altogether indispensable for the attainment of spiritual knowledge,
- consequence whether later on one refers to these notes: the point is,
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- to knowledge altogether, something inwardly immeasurably tragic
- planetary system or the system altogether to which we belong.
- away together with that which passes away with the physical
- Occurrences which took place ten years ago are tied together
- from one another comes together. By putting together fragments
- this way something was put together of which one could say: It
- inside the reminiscences of our experiences, be together with
- of thinking and imagining and with this to an altogether higher
- touchstone and test whether this spiritual investigation is an
- room and who didn't know afterwards whether there were pictures
- together, namely with that which one experienced after the last
- develops another capacity together with all this during one's
- know how together with the body when it has been laid aside
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- materialism, which either cast doubt upon or deny altogether the
- Earth come together to build up muscle, bone, nervous system, blood
- before us, collected together in a handbook, everything he has to
- movements which are performed together with the Sun in one direction
- of sense Jupiter here, Saturn there has also an ether
- sphere. It is embedded in a fine, delicate ether-substance. If we
- can perceive the ether as well, we see that Saturn, for instance
- with rings accomplishes something in the ether around it.
- Saturn is not inactive in relation to the ether in which the whole
- or figure that has been worked into the ether, we find
- ether spreads out, spreads out very far; until once again a form
- arises in the ether, which combines with the form from Saturn to
- inscribed into the ether a picture that extends also to Venus,
- inscribes into the cosmic ether what is present in the human being
- forms, and builds into the ether, the archetypal, heavenly picture of
- that we should now be able to behold all these movements together.
- gives a picture. Looking now at all the planets together in this way
- is inscribed in the ether by the planetary bodies. While we are
- working and weaving together in the Cosmos; finally, Beings of the
- after-copy of the planetary form that is inscribed in the ether. Man
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- consider the super-sensible nature of man when his physical and etheric
- the physical body, whether it be through burning or through
- the forces of outer Nature. The etheric body also dissolves, quite
- point of view. By bringing together what is given at different times,
- appearance within the spirit-form after death and reveals whether the
- man was possessed of courage or whether he was timid, whether he
- approached life with a certain boldness and bravery or whether he
- his fingers, how he holds out his hand to us, whether he only offers
- are an expression of the form that is inscribed into the cosmic ether.
- not propose to speak to-day men live together with those with
- simple. Each single human being lives together with those to whom he
- Having lived our life together in a manner that is now revealed to us
- together must take such and such a course. We begin to understand the
- together, a veritable growing together in soul and
- when human beings who belong together approach the spiritual Sun, The
- experiences they have undergone together in the past, and the germs
- destinies. And this whole system of human souls, together
- souls bound together by destiny experience during their spiritual Sun
- degree in which they belong together, souls unite in working at the
- but by all those human beings who belong together. The degree in which
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- gathered together in diverse ways at the places where the stars appear
- but in ether bodies which, since then, they have for the most
- mankind, and at the same time, together with them, the animal forces
- Mercury sphere depends to a great extent upon whether, here on Earth,
- a super-sensible nature, or whether they had understanding for the
- factors were working together. When in his existence between death and
- together into one whole. It would be a mistake to say: Yes, but how is
- together. In the same way must the descriptions of man's experiences
- in the super-sensible world be brought together, be considered and
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- working together of the stars, which is at the same time an expression
- of the working together of the Spiritual Beings that are in these
- calls for the devotion of human beings who are linked together by
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- physical and etheric bodily nature, here too his forces extend
- result of your strivings, your etheric being begins to emerge from
- World-All! Thou, O Earth, together with me and all the other beings
- an ether-sphere, emerging from the sphere of the cosmic ether.
- you were together again with many a one who has been dear to you in
- all any minerals in the bosom of the Earth. I remember, together with
- working together with us between death and rebirth at the
- through life, whether in health or disease, he is in connection all
- weave together in unison.
- namely, the priestly sacrifice. The sacrificial flame, together with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: