Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: event
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- bring about eventually the meeting with this friend. We can go
- death, then there is no longer anything to prevent our soul and
- in part, the events that befall us. And then, in the further lives
- preventing our being present. We are not there; we — who are
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- but eventually man enters the sphere of Mercury, the dwelling-place of
- through the world war, through still earlier events, until you come at
- events that happened several centuries ago. You say to yourself:
- Surely I must have had a share in these events! A superficial student
- later on. But now it must be clearly understood that these events and
- processes are not isolated events and processes in the spiritual world
- material realms that are in strange contrast to the spiritual events
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- unite with the physical embryo. In order that this momentous event may
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- within you, memories which bear on their wings many an event of long
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: