Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- out: with our physical eyes on our physical surroundings; and we find
- earlier years, we discover with the eye of the spirit what we could
- our individual existence, may perhaps be best conveyed in a picture.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- itself not with sense content which we receive through eyes,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- natural science. What the Earth has to offer to the eyes of sense,
- of natural science. For if we have eyes only for the earthly we can
- Jupiter, or whatever it may be. Now what is thus revealed to the eyes
- planetary sphere is contained and enclosed. Seen with the eye of the
- the eye of the spirit. One has the feeling that the Spirits of the
- focus our gaze. To the eye of the spirit, it is as if someone were to
- seen with the eye of the spirit.
- another has a nose of a particular shape; a third has mournful eyes; a
- fourth laughing eyes, and so on. But there we stop. Cosmic
- and as we let the eye of the spirit dwell upon Their deeds, lo,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- beings here on Earth to see with their physical eyes as they see in
- revealed to the Earth. When we behold it with the eyes of the spirit,
- with the eyes of the soul, which we have after death, looking upon it
- become, as it were, all eye eye of the spirit and we
- receive in the eye of the spirit the impression of the whole Cosmos.
- The whole Universe is reflected in us as in an eye of the spirit, and
- When we look with physical eyes at someone who is walking, we see how
- the blood-stream, seen with the eye of the spirit in this sphere of
- eye of the spirit can perceive what is happening in detail. For
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- the sense that a material object presented to the eye is spatial.
- to resemble a visual image seen by the physical eye or whatever
- in the heavens. When we look at a star with our physical eyes
- does not see with physical eyes; he becomes aware of the others
- physical eyes, is its outward aspect only. In its inner aspect the Sun
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- reason. The impressions that come to man through his eyes, ears and
- mediate between him and the world. The eye, in order that it may see,
- whole Earth's surface. It is as though our eyes were sending out rays
- substance into a cosmic eye through which man gazes out into the wide
- there of the metals and their ores. Seen with the eyes of sense, the
- was with the silicious rock which carried you out with seeing eyes,
- around us. We know now that what the ordinary eyes of sense tell us
- when we go up a high mountain is not really true. Neither do our eyes
- the Angels, Archangels and Archai describing to us all that our eyes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: