Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- think, to describe at this point what is, on the face of it, an
- face to face. This can be achieved by one who receives spiritual
- face to face with the challenge: Are we going to arrive in that place
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- that which now surfaces. Now one begins to remember that which
- filled with that which surfaces like a remembrance, but of a
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- the spatial picture of the surface of the skin including the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- following lines. If we look at the Sun from the surface of the Earth
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- villain can walk about with an absolutely innocent face. But when the
- is no doing it with the face, for the face fades right away; and the
- make any headway in face of material science! People are so proud of
- right way in face of these Powers of Strife behind the veils of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- uniting with it. Here, at the outermost surface of the Earth, by a
- whole Earth's surface. It is as though our eyes were sending out rays
- know, when there were no animals, no plants upon her surface, least of
- direction, parallel with the surface of the Earth, whereas man stands
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: