Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- or figure that has been worked into the ether, we find
- itself into a figure of eight, a kind of lemniscate. Into this form
- form and figure, he can look at himself in a mirror, or he can have
- figure. Here on Earth we describe a man's figure, or perhaps his
- with the form or figure radiated by the planets. The animal can copy
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- figure of the human being even after he has passed through
- first thing that strikes us about this form or figure is that it is
- death from the two sheaths. It is a figure or form a form
- the Third Hierarchy, figures radiant and shining like the Sun. The
- and figure. It is not now to use a comparison as if one
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- knowledge from the Earth; and if the figures which apply to gravity
- fix our attention on his spirit-form or figure, and describe that. But
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: