Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- destiny of metallic substance in fire, an entirely new element will be
- the fire, then we can perceive there, in its spirit form, the force by
- volatilised in the fires of the Cosmos, enables the little child to
- behold also their working wherever fire has part in the process of
- the Earth, wherever metals melt and are fused in fire. Our Earth has
- been built up by the smelting and fusing of metals in the cosmic fire.
- In the smelting of the metals by the cosmic fires, we see the deeds of
- incandescent through the power of fire, played an essential part in
- reveals the kinship of the cosmic fires by which the metals are
- melting and dissolving of metals in fire with the unfolding of the
- have the picture of the destiny of the metal in the fire, on the other
- microcosm. The majestic flames of cosmic fire that rise up from the
- these cosmic fires in which the metals are being smelted and made
- he stood before the fire on the altar the priest would say: To
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: