Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gaze
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- outside as well. We have only directed our gaze backwards. This
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- in science to-day, we direct our gaze to what lies beyond the Earth,
- gaze to the planetary bodies outside the Earth: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars,
- focus our gaze. To the eye of the spirit, it is as if someone were to
- All the dazzling quickly dies away when we gaze at the spiritual Sun,
- therewith) are created by the same Hierarchy, but their gaze is at one
- sight. We gaze upon the ranks of the Hierarchies and upon Their deeds;
- in the earthly sense. We direct our gaze to all that proceeds from
- birth, we gaze upon activities of the spiritual world that are
- gaze. During his earthly life this archetypal picture was present in
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- one begins to understand the other; he gazes deeply upon him and
- to gaze into the essence of this light does not look up vacantly at
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- Teachers. They gaze into an empty void.
- directing his gaze to matters which concern him personally turns his
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- the Cosmos, his gaze has already fallen upon the hue of generations,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- stability of the Ego. There they cannot help man. We turn our gaze
- a world of infinite variety. We turn our gaze inward, to our Ego; and
- substance into a cosmic eye through which man gazes out into the wide
- Inspiration we can gaze into what man was before birth, before he
- kinds of earth. But if we are able to gaze into the Earth with that
- gaze upon the veins of the metals. On a high mountain, among the
- Seraphim, Cherubim and Thrones within the earthly world. We gaze back
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: