Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- constructed by the intellect — no plant can grow from it. This
- real root grows a real plant; and from a real knowledge, whereby man
- can unite his spirit with the Spirits of the World, grows little by
- find our way into our body, to grow increasingly one with it, so do
- at all without our personality taking part in it. And as we grow into
- higher man will grow up within him.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- planetary movements grows dim and disappears. And what we have now
- image of them, he must grow up into the planetary forms. This the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- more intimate so intimate indeed that there is a growing
- together, a veritable growing together in soul and
- which I described as that of the growth of mutual understanding. The
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- rest of the form, which grows more and more like a physiognomy, allows
- Wisdom. This ancient Wisdom has grown dim in the course of the ages
- acquaintances if one may be allowed the expression grows
- goes on, their power grows continuously weaker; that is to say, human
- beings grow gradually less and less conscious of these influences. The
- grows. The details of all his descriptions have then to be put
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- take knowledge of how things have degenerated on the Earth and grown
- through Mars he becomes part of the Cosmic Speech, he grows one with
- among the Gods! What can grow within us as the result of
- consciousness grows clearer owing to the fact that in the Moon sphere
- humanity. Clearer and ever clearer grows our consciousness as we pass
- us only as growth-force the power of growth that is present in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: