Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hard
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- Destiny, we say, is hard to bear. So little good seems
- I need hardly say, I mean by this nothing of a mediumistic nature,
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- them. Then one will find that there is hardly an organ or an
- up. If you try hard, the course of the day up to this moment
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- chest would hardly be pleasant, but in the sphere between death and a
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- have resolved that human beings shall harden at this point and
- continue their further journey in the Cosmos as hardened, rigidified
- yourselves. People of to-day can hardly yet succeed in this, but you
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- penetrates the hard silicious rock, so that now the light enfills and
- permeates it with the human soul itself, making this hard rocky
- hard to bear. But for one who is conscious of the deeply human quality
- of super-sensible knowledge, the thing that is hardest of all is to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: