Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- is a concern of the head, the intellect. It is in the head alone that
- grasp them with the head alone.
- note at once ensures that the activity is not confined to the head
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- countenance. One man's forehead, we say, is of such and such a shape;
- tendency to change into head-structure. In the head-structure we have
- how Goethe and Gegenbaur describe it to become head-bones,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- disappearing. The head disappears, dissolving away in a kind of
- spiritual mist. In proportion as the head thus disappears from view, a
- indeed in all the forms of man with the exception of head and chest.
- On Earth the sight of a human being walking past one without head or
- spectacle of a human head on Earth can ever be. This is what human
- actually so that the spirit-form of the head as it will be in the next
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- spirit-form, of his head gradually fades away. On the other hand, the
- spiritual world to the faculty of which the head is the instrument; it
- make any headway in face of material science! People are so proud of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- transformed into the head of the next earthly life. It must of course
- the future head-system. This work of metamorphosis is a work of
- infinite grandeur and sublimity. Those who study the human head merely
- spirit-germ of the human head, which later on will unite with
- work is proceeding upon the spirit-germ of the head. Man's path then
- head in the next incarnation. Everything about it that was still
- the head as it will be in his next life on Earth. In the Sun
- human being builds the spirit-germ of his future head. But, to begin
- with, this head is built for understanding the Cosmos
- head; just as here on Earth man knows of minerals, plants and animals,
- planetary system. Hence it comes about that man's head in the
- earthly head receives incorporated into it everything that
- Fixed Stars. Here the work upon the primal germ of the human head, the
- memories, enables the foundation to be laid now in his head for the
- the germ of the head unites with the physical embryo.
- head-organisation can also begin. This is a wonderful work, one
- forming of the human head is like the creation of a whole world. For
- speaking, each single human head is seen to be a wonderful world,
- knowing the mysteries of the Cosmos, understand how such a human head
- of the previous earthly life come forth as the foundations of the head
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- process in the human head. In days of yore these connections were
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: