Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- springs from the heart of man.
- much as take one step upon it without heart and soul being directly
- but when a man has probed to the heart of spiritual knowledge, he
- hearts and souls: impulses of which, however, we cannot say that they
- When men learn to be more open-hearted and to approach
- who receive the truths with warmth of heart. And within the societies
- understanding of life, his heart will be open to receive what the
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- heart. Or we dream that we are walking past a fence. We see how
- stove with its heat, it was a picture of our heart which was
- like an outer object. But when we have our own heart beat in
- of our time, which as a demand of heart and soul appears in
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- be small, I will plunge at once into the heart of the subject.
- every mind and heart, men have completely lost the possibility of
- blood flows. When we come to an organ to heart or lung, or to
- of the blood. Then we get heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach. From
- learning it all by heart. We do the same with the muscles
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- have had a companionship of spirit, mind and heart. And no pretence is
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- the heart are now being laid within him. The return journey continues.
- at the moment when, out in the Cosmos, the spirit-germ of the heart is
- course not yet a physical heart. True, there is already an indication
- of a physical heart form, but it is surrounded and inter-woven with
- ourselves in the Sun sphere the first germ of the physical heart is
- less important than the fact that in this germ of the heart is
- spirit. Before the spirit-germ of the heart unites with the embryonic
- germ of the future body, the heart in man is a spiritual being, a
- concentration, in the germ of the heart, of his whole soul-and-spirit
- At the time when this cosmic heart is bestowed upon man, he is living
- heart-beat, with the whole activity of the heart, so, out in the
- Macrocosm, through his macrocosmic spiritual heart, he feels himself
- is, as it were, a spiritual heart-beat within him. His whole being
- seems now to be in the Cosmos, in the same way as his heartbeat is
- with this heart-beat. Just as on Earth we feel in the heart-beat the
- beating of our spiritual, macrocosmic heart, it feels to us as though
- streams or currents were uniting this spiritual heart-beat with the
- Beings of the Second Hierarchy. Even as the blood flows to the heart
- spiritual, macrocosmic heart, in this human being of soul and spirit.
- There, at the centre, beats the spiritual heart of man. And the beat
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- super-sensible world, and let them light up again in our hearts in
- in heart and soul by what they read. But the truth contained therein
- the depths of our hearts that knowledge of the super-sensible cannot be
- Now I am one with the inmost beat of the soul and heart of the
- Movement will be able to spread this knowledge in the hearts and minds
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: