Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- whether ideas enrich life or impoverish it, strengthen and aid life,
- connection of ideas with life. The knowledge of the present day we
- dispute and argue about idealism and materialism, and so forth; to
- when we have learned to apprehend sound spiritual truths, then ideas
- world-others must be content with the words and ideas in which he
- spiritual knowledge. In order to “paint” in ideas, one
- and ideas, and impart these to his fellow men. It might even be
- spiritual world in ideas to have always the spiritual world before
- what lives in the idea he has not himself produced; he will have a
- direct inner experience of the idea. He will undergo also the pain
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- thoughts, ideas and sensations as an I, as a self. But that is
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- among persons of an idealistic turn of mind. The ordinary culture and
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- external. Our idea of man in his soul and spirit must of
- adequate idea of it. To-day I propose to speak from still another
- of it. The usual idea is that if we were to go up in a balloon and
- had a visual idea of man; we receive in cosmic sound the idea of the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- We tried in the first lecture of this Course to form some idea of the
- into operation. That we are able not only to conceive the idea of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- time; and as man's thinking and ideation have necessarily to be in
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- the ideas. In all our study of super-sensible man we must realise in
- and ideas, without letting our whole being pour into the words.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: