Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: journey
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- This happens on the return journey, when man comes down again into the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- continue their further journey in the Cosmos as hardened, rigidified
- speak further of the journey of the human being through the Mars
- world would become foreign to him during the long journey between
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- was pictured as a journey, and we considered the sense in which the
- whence we may behold this journey of man through certain spiritual
- detail how we must picture this journey through regions indicated for
- Man's journey then leads him into the region of Jupiter where dwell
- so, during his journey through the spheres of Mars and Jupiter, he is
- It is also during this return journey through the Mars sphere that the
- the return journey through Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. All this time his
- the heart are now being laid within him. The return journey continues.
- laid within our being on the return journey to the earth, there is of
- return journey to Earth unite with the embryo. This
- return journey through the Sun existence we begin to be aware of the
- The return journey continues through the Mercury and the Venus
- When we pass through the Moon existence on the upward journey,
- of Mercury existence on the return journey, we still have a
- In the same sphere where, on the upward journey, the super-sensible
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- the journey of man through the super-sensible world. For that is the
- been describing to you in these lectures, the journey through
- Inspiration we can follow the human being in his whole journey through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: