Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- realms of the spiritual world through which man lives between death
- like having to live in the world without the organs for receiving
- world in which we lived before we descended to Earth, even as we look
- passes through repeated earthly lives.
- that we carry in our soul are there as a result of earlier lives on
- lives on earth. And between these have been also lives in a spiritual
- Now we can come to a knowledge of the other lives we
- have lived on earth only when we learn to imbue with love the faculty
- in part, the events that befall us. And then, in the further lives
- what lives in the idea he has not himself produced; he will have a
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- which lives in many human souls in vague feelings, in all sorts
- stimulation. The waking person who makes alive within himself
- already finds it very active when one lives in thoughts induced
- one lives just as one gets to the point of developing the
- ready to live with empty consciousness, with normal waking
- it as an unspeakable pain. But when we live for a while in this
- the present moment to which we have lived the earthly life.
- the spiritual entity which lives inside the body, which during
- experiencing — the gaps which we lived through
- usually has no inclination at all to live in the outer world,
- train himself to live fully also in the outer sense reality, so
- to live with a sense of reality already in the sense world.
- usually don't even notice with a lively consciousness that
- with the human being when he lives his life without his body.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- of the blood. Then we get heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach. From
- Archangels, Angels. In this form-creating activity lives the Third
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- one who has lived thoughtlessly or wantonly. But we do not find this
- not propose to speak to-day men live together with those with
- simple. Each single human being lives together with those to whom he
- present in the sense that we live and move and act amid
- Having lived our life together in a manner that is now revealed to us
- Having lived for a time in this phase of existence, we pass gradually
- lives be connected with us.
- we tell each other what we know. Our words live in the physical body
- shut off that which lives behind the merely material. But now imagine
- the spoken Cosmic Word in its very being. There, men live in and with
- truth men live for one another. And when we live for one another on
- Having lived through this period of time, man enters upon another,
- We live in the physical world of Earth. We perceive the outer world
- The second world, bordering on the first. In this world live the
- physically, and lives in your will but you are not aware of it.
- in it live the dead, the seemingly dead.
- and physical world; he lives in the force of gravity, in the mercurial
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- which help us to describe the spiritual world in which man lives
- Teachers who lived among men in very ancient times of Earth evolution.
- lived on Earth man would have been without an initial impetus for his
- the beings of the Third Hierarchy, and has to live there among them
- the next sphere, where he lives among Beings who also belong to the
- entering the Sun sphere man lives only among human beings with whom he
- super-earthly world in which man lives between death and a new birth,
- The age in which we live is, therefore, also bound up with the
- which he lives between death and a new birth, man is perpetually
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- earthly lives has been adequately presented in such a book as
- waves of the Cosmos. In the Mars region the human being lives among
- learns to know all that lives in the memory of the Gods of our
- enables him to be a citizen of the Cosmos and to live in the Cosmos
- among the Beings of the higher Hierarchies, even as he lives on earth
- live sees to it that we do not succumb to pride! It would be, my dear
- outcome of his previous earthly lives. The fact that we receive into
- he lives at the beginning of his life on Earth.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- world in which man verily lives his life between death and a new
- stretching between death and a new birth lives within us even during
- skin. Within him live all the splendours of the Cosmos, and we must
- we can learn to perceive what lives in the rocks through the presence
- us in wonderful words by the Beings among whom we live between death
- Exusiai, Kyriotetes, Dynamis, among whom we also live for a certain
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: