Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- the way we would a friend whom we love.
- brings home to us that truth is related to love, that healthy and
- inclination to selflessness, to love. He comes also to understand
- selfless love — is, and what egoism is, and from this
- love another human being. And in so far as we become able to do this,
- have lived on earth only when we learn to imbue with love the faculty
- Only a selfless, love-imbued faculty of cognition can grasp this
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- does not love the inner activity of thinking, because one
- is love of soul, full devotion to that which meets one, so
- strongly that this love remains with one even when one now
- looks at one's own self, that one can love that which appears
- as something new in the soul with a truly devoted love —
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- their lovely form cannot, to begin with, come into the
- Venus sphere. For here the forces of cosmic love pour down upon him.
- If he has not acquired on Earth the capacity of love, the region he
- forces of cosmic love flood his being in the Venus sphere if, on
- Earth, he possessed the faculty of love; but if, on Earth, he
- of forces of hatred, it is as though metamorphosed forces of love
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- the hope that if love for Eurythmy is born in ever widening circles,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- his life will lack energy and vigour; and human love that is really
- that all the loveliness and wonder of the world of nature which makes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: