Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- matters will immediately reply: But that does not tally with what is
- we were in error on a certain matter, and to-day are no longer so,
- connection with morality or ethics. We assume as a matter of course
- selflessness, of that loving devotion to the matter in hand, without
- As a matter of fact, many of the feelings and impulses
- entirely personal matter. As we shall find, however, what seems most
- a matter of knowledge — but the experience.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- is an absolutely intimate matter of the human soul, but in this
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- really quite honest. It is not a matter simply of contradicting
- science, for science has undoubtedly good solid matter to offer.
- death. For, all that has now been described becomes a matter of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- As a matter of fact, there are many strange things to be observed
- Give me matter, and I will make a universe. That
- philosopher was Kant. It is a good thing he was not given matter, for
- these matters with Imaginative perception have tragic experiences. For
- directing his gaze to matters which concern him personally turns his
- spiritual freedom. Matter in any case has meaning for us only when we
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- no longer associated with speech; it has become a mere matter of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- study of super-sensible man. Such a study can never be merely a matter
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: