Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mountain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- vision goes into some high mountainous region that is particularly
- caused by silicious rock on high mountains. Ordinarily, this kind of
- transparent. We climb up on to a high mountain, and behold, the
- when we go up a high mountain is not really true. Neither do our eyes
- gaze upon the veins of the metals. On a high mountain, among the
- perceptions connected with the silicious rock on high mountains, but
- can be ours when we go up a mountain, and again when we go down a deep
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: