Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- inclination to selflessness, to love. He comes also to understand
- activity; or, coming into incarnation, as it were, as a moral
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- but you have an imagination. Through this one will also the
- usually has no inclination at all to live in the outer world,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- movements fade away. As we rise from Imagination to Inspiration, the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- begin with, we speak of these Imaginations, these picture-forms, which
- incarnation comes into being as a result of the working together of
- into the next incarnation and express themselves in the sympathy or
- Archangels and Archai. To a man living in physical incarnation on
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- incarnation on Earth. This is, however, in most cases incorrect. As a
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- head in the next incarnation. Everything about it that was still
- in the new incarnation, and so now during man's passage through the
- particular nation.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- and artistic imagination are often the words used by Initiates to
- you draw near to the world of Imagination, when, that is, as a
- when, through Imagination, we understand the working of the
- you place these pictures before your imagination, meditating upon them
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: