Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: observation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- observation or on experiment. Where, to begin with, is this
- self-observation, and into the way it is led over into deed and
- further in this kind of observation of life and discover that all we
- to an unprejudiced observation that whatever befalls us from
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- self-observation during the ordinary consciousness, but one
- looking self-observation, so one was also not satisfied with
- that which the observation of the dream world could give one.
- outer life we give ourselves over to passive observations and
- by outer observation. But he who in all seriousness becomes a
- outer observations and facts are used to come to a conclusion,
- capacity for observation. He develops it as an imitator of
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- upon experience in and observation of the spiritual. Such a science is
- If, instead of limiting our observation to the Earth, as is customary
- by observation and calculation; but they afford nothing that can be
- applied to the being of man himself. This kind of observation has
- We can now take another step forward in our spiritual observation of
- comes to us in the course of this spiritual observation. Let us return
- engaged in this spiritual observation, knowledge of the earthly
- As you see, a mode of observation opens up here which begin at the
- very point where ordinary observation ends. Yet it is this kind of
- observation alone that can lead us beyond the gates of birth and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: