Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: period
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- is thus at a later period after death that is to say, some time
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- physiognomy I have described. During this period of the life after
- death it follows the period of trial, of which I do
- been speaking. Life consists, in this period, in learning to know
- It is during this period of existence that the human being who has
- of absolute reality, when we tell how during this period after death
- this period after death, they would not see very much; for here on
- them. The first period of the life after death is thus a time when we
- Then comes another period. The souls who have been learning to know
- The first period after death is really a life of memories pure and
- period after death, when we beheld our common destinies. But now in
- the second period the experience is of a kind that leads us to say:
- existence in the period which I have called in my Mystery Plays the
- period between death and the next birth when man's being is veritably
- connection, it is no more than a beholding. Then begins the period
- human beings in the middle period of the time between death and a new
- Having lived through this period of time, man enters upon another,
- experience during the middle period of time between death and rebirth.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- from this that for a certain period of time after death a man is only
- length to the period, let us say, between the years 1500 and 1550.
- will immediately conclude that this was the period of his previous
- rule it is that period between death and rebirth when, in the Sun
- Indian period of civilisation there was still present in the Mysteries
- period of ancient Persian civilisation, but human beings were already
- our fifth Post-Atlantean period, which is, as you know, only a few
- earlier periods of civilisation. This cosmic iron, in its spiritual
- period of existence in the Sun-sphere, but it is always there after
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- in the period that lies between death and a new birth.
- what was on Earth long ago. For now the period of time that man spends
- period of time as takes its course on Earth below between conception
- during this second period of evolution in the Moon sphere? What does
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- during a certain period of our life between death and a new birth. We
- period between death and a new birth. We can, on Earth, come into a
- pass during the middle period of our life between death and a new
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: