Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- constructed by the intellect — no plant can grow from it. This
- real root grows a real plant; and from a real knowledge, whereby man
- action. From the root of spiritual knowledge springs the plant of the
- our study of the plant, of the animal and of the human being,
- the plant, animal, and mineral kingdoms we begin to behold beings,
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- lectures will show. On Earth we have around us the mineral, plant and
- mineral, plant, animal and physical man. But when we have passed
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- course, been implanted in us by the way in which destiny binds us to
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- head; just as here on Earth man knows of minerals, plants and animals,
- among the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms.
- cosmic memory implanted into his being is, as it were, made
- implanted within him.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- such a deep impression on our souls, all the beauty of plants, of the
- know, when there were no animals, no plants upon her surface, least of
- despised; we must always have our feet planted firmly on the Earth if
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: