Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- possession of the self in the true sense. When man has learned to go
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- therefore be surprised that those who are possessed of the faculty of
- physiognomy. To the Imaginative sight possessed by the
- man was possessed of courage or whether he was timid, whether he
- between death and a new birth, man is possessed of a deeply mysterious
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- first and foremost the faculty of will that man possesses after death.
- Earth, he possessed the faculty of love; but if, on Earth, he
- Mysteries, who were possessed of quick inner sight and hearing, and
- admiration in the echoes we still possess of ancient Indian Wisdom.
- under the influence of the ancient Divine Wisdom possessed by those
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- spiritual faculties we possessed during earthly existence, we can
- cosmic consciousness which the human being still possessed during his
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- to possess a kind of consciousness, you can as it were,
- possessed of instinctive clairvoyance. People read these songs and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: