Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rock
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- rich in primeval silicious rock. Forces of soul will be readily
- silicious rock. Certain inner faculties of soul can, as it were,
- caused by silicious rock on high mountains. Ordinarily, this kind of
- rock is slightly transparent, slightly translucent. But when our
- spoken at that moment silicious rock becomes wholly
- silicious rock appears to us with the transparency of glass. We feel
- that enter right into the silicious rock; and in that moment we begin
- this experience of oneness with the silicious rock, we no longer see
- penetrates the hard silicious rock, so that now the light enfills and
- permeates it with the human soul itself, making this hard rocky
- we can learn to perceive what lives in the rocks through the presence
- was with the silicious rock which carried you out with seeing eyes,
- rock. We were not then able to grasp the fact of which I am now going
- light that fills and pervades the silicious rock, the Beings of the
- silicious rock, around and over the rocky peaks weave the Angels,
- silicious rock and kindred substances are fashioned. And then
- perceptions connected with the silicious rock on high mountains, but
- on the ridges of rock, and the veins of the metals at rest in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: