Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- during the time between going to sleep and awakening when we
- interior. How can we, when sleeping we are outside our body, be
- sleeping state. That conceals itself and masks itself at first;
- sleep is independent of it, indeed which is the creator of the
- last experience before going to sleep, and then you can again
- unconsciously during sleep. Now in order to go further with the
- last going to sleep can very easily be joined to that after the
- directly onto the last happening before going to sleep. They
- as the last happenings before the last going to sleep is
- last picture before the last going to sleep, one now does not
- last experience before the last going to sleep of which one now
- one has previously missed by sleeping through it, even while
- sleeping through it in dreamless sleep. The empty time which
- sleep and the first after waking up, this is now filling up.
- outer experiences, has gone asleep. Now one learns to recognise
- how the sleeping soul is in reality when it doesn't have the
- strength to bring its experiences which it has during sleep in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: