Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: substance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- substances and natural laws we carry within us, at least most
- within themselves the forces and substances of the spiritual,
- contracting, constituting itself out of natural substances and
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture I
- the substances and forces of the Earth. And although there are many
- substances and forces, we have, truly speaking, no science which
- from earthly substances; and when people declare to-day in all
- how the different known substances and forces of the world and the
- same substances as are found on Earth. This science of the world that
- sphere. It is embedded in a fine, delicate ether-substance. If we
- world or substances from within the body itself at these points
- provides the substance for the embryo. The Archai, Archangels and
- Earth and receives into itself earthly forces and substances. This
- picture is then filled out with earthly substances and forces.
- earthly substances in order to manifest in the outer world, can only
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture II
- purpose of enabling him to make a connection with earthly substances
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture III
- Cosmos; there was a time when the Moon and its substance were within
- Sun-substance into the Universe through these dark portals. And the
- Sun-substance thus thrown out appears within our solar system in the
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture IV
- substance of a somewhat lower order into that spiritual
- substance from out of which, later on, the human Ego manifests itself.
- Title: Supersensible Man: Lecture V
- substance into a cosmic eye through which man gazes out into the wide
- metallic substances are little more than indications of different
- part of our being, the metallic substances in the Earth can give rise
- silicious rock and kindred substances are fashioned. And then
- substances are all extremely significant and important remedies, if we
- destiny of metallic substance in fire, an entirely new element will be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: