Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0231)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: symbol
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Knowledge: A Way of Life
- knowledge by jotting down either brief notes or symbolical drawings.
- Title: Anthroposophy as a Demand of the Times
- kind of symbolic image. Who would not have dreamt of suffering
- inner organs being shown to us symbolically in the dream.
- which come into play, if one wants to recognise in the symbols
- symbols about my own body and its processes, I cannot be in my
- though only in symbols, in the dream appear to be separated. He
- pictures of our bodily interior, even symbols of this bodily
- symbols. Therefore if we are something outside our body, then
- of symbols of its own bodily nature. Therefore we have to
- symbolically in inner meditation. The dream conjures up
- symbolically for us our own bodily nature.
- nature give us symbols — strictly systematically to
- imagine symbolically. In this way concepts are by force of will
- brought into a symbol by us, just as the dream conjures it up
- to concrete reality. But when one now rises to imagine symbolic
- things, one has to create these symbols.
- waking person. To the dreamer the symbols come spontaneously,
- that which dreams give, who places before the soul symbols with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: